HOLY Freakin Wow!!!

Anything racing related that is not covered in another forum.

HOLY Freakin Wow!!!

KJPROX
Something Else
KJPROX
Something Else

Sep 22 2012, 01:52 AM #1

This one just keeps looking better and if the phyiscs get there it could be the one! GT5 with good content, not 50 Nissan GTR's and street Hondas

Wish RF2 looked this good. :huh:

Click on the full screen HD, wow!!!

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the back of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
BUT Torque is how far you take the wall with you!!

Mick777
Something Else
Mick777
Something Else

Sep 22 2012, 02:14 AM #2

:o :o :o :o :o

Mike Campbell
Champion

Sep 22 2012, 04:52 AM #3

I bought into this a few months ago & was quite pleased... Spending most of my spare time practising for Sunday night, I let this game slide. KJ's post sparked my interest again. WOW! The last time I ran this game, Monte Carlo & the green hell had just been released. All you had was a track hanging in the air with nothing else. Now there are buildings & trees everywhere!!!

They also made some major changes to Bathurst; it never looked so good. Ghost cars are now part of the action. The graphics are simply stunning and I'm using a 4 year old computer... On my system right now, it equals GT5 for eye candy with 40fps. Physics wise, some cars feel really good whereas others just plain suck. The old school F1 Lotus is a handful; not as good as in rF2 but not miles away off. This really could turn out to be a great sim,; very happy so far. :drive: